[thelist] xml in javascript ie does show it

gruppenfreizeit postmeister at gruppenfreizeit.com
Tue Oct 25 22:05:11 CDT 2005

Hello,

>el.onclick = function()
>{
>  parent.frames['myotherframe'].myfunction(somevar, somevar2);
>}

I tried also

parent.frames['myotherframe'].document.myfunction(somevar, somevar2);

Any broser finds the function.

Then I created and entered in a loop 2 elements into the table.
Both elements are not retouched by some scripts.

print 'var el = x.createElement("TD");';
print 'el.onclick = function(){alert("'.$x.'");};';

It should give an alert with the value 4 for the first TD and an
alert with the value 5 for the 2 TD.
IE allows one click in one of both TDs and returns the right value.
Then the function is gone.
Mozilla works fine.

next was
print
'window.parent.chatinfo.document.getElementById("tdx").onclick=window.open()
;';
a window is opened automatically
even with
print
'window.parent.chatinfo.document.getElementById("").whatToHell=window.open()
;';

so far

Tummel

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/