[thelist] Suckerfish menu and Mac IE-5

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:39:12 CDT 2005

Hey Adrian,
 Thanks for the link to the weekend conversation on leeks and a link to the
JS you are implementing on your site.
 I checked it out and it looks great in IE-5 Mac.
 I tried to implement it on a test page for my site and it doesn't work in
IE (mac or PC) for me.
 I was wondering if anything else needed to be customized in the JS other
than this part:
 var mcEls = document.getElementById("nav").getElementsByTagName("A"); (2
locations)
 with "nav" being the name of my div id in the CSS and being called in the
list code. I am using the CSS as described in the A list apart suckerfish
article.
 my test page is at:
 http://www.fortuneinteractive.com/Mac_IE_test.php
 Thanks,