[thelist] UPS vs DHL

Erik Heerlein erik at erikheerlein.com
Thu Oct 27 12:55:39 CDT 2005

I currently implement the United States Post Office's shipping and
tracking API into my PHP run e-commerce site. I am looking to add
either UPS or DHL and was wondering if anybody has had any experience
implementing either one of those carriers into their site and if there
are advantages or disadvantages to either one. Is one easier to
implement than the other? Any nice features that one has that the other
doesn't? Any reasons to choose one over the other?

Erik Heerlein
erik at erikheerlein.com