[thelist] Mozilla JavaScript Drop Down Menu Problems

Casey aspnet at thecrookstons.com
Fri Oct 28 09:44:22 CDT 2005

I am really stumped here.

The problem page can be found at:
http://site5.dev.completeconsulting.com/contentdisplay.asp?id=home&level=554

The problem I am dealing with now is the font visibility problem that
gruppenfreizeit pointed out.

In the function makeTable, this line should render the background and the
font in the proper colors, and then flip them when mouseover:

this.style.backgroundColor='#BEB778'\"  onmouseout=\"this.color=font_color;
this.style.backgroundColor='#323E3E'\">

That would make this line pointless:

onmouseout=\"this.color=font_color\">

But when I take out that second line, the font is rendered in a dark
burgendy, which is all together wrong.

I feel like I am chasing a ghost!!!  If someone who knows more about
javascript then I do (which is most of you) could save this page to your
local machine and play around with it, that would be so awesome!