[thelist] simple css help

Casey aspnet at thecrookstons.com
Fri Oct 28 11:56:02 CDT 2005

Okay Thanks- but this still does not have the desired effect on the td
background color.  Try and execute the code I put in the first post so you
can get an idea of what the total effect is.  Also, take a look at the site
where you can see it in action.

When Loaded:
td bg color = #323E3E
link text color = #BEB778

On MouseOver TD:
td bg color = #BEB778
link text color = #323E3E

I appreciate your help!! I'll keep trying with what you have told me this
far.