[thelist] simple css help

gruppenfreizeit postmeister at gruppenfreizeit.com
Sun Oct 30 09:01:38 CST 2005

Hello,

The td should be activated with the innerText. When something is high
lighted
the user believes it's clickable, so it should be. And forget the a link.

So I suggest an onclick, onmouseover and onmouseout event inside the td.
onmouseover ="chgColor('white','black')"
onmouseout="chgColor('black','white')"
onClick="redirect('to the link target')"
//optional ondblClick="open_another_window_to_my_page( :) )"

( http://www.devguru.com/technologies/javascript/11189.asp )
( http://www.devguru.com/technologies/javascript/index.asp )

cheers

Tummel

Bernd-Reinhard Rickert
Casa della Pazienza
CH-6545 Selma
Tel: ++41 91 828 1246

www.gruppenfreizeit.com
(sending automatically phone faxes, too)

I believe that is because an anchor element is not valid in as a direct
child of the <tr> element.

Robert