[thelist] Odd invisible text on site

Tony Brandner tony at serebra.com
Tue Nov 1 14:36:16 CST 2005

Hi all, long time reader.

We have a site at www.easylearning.org that uses a three-column CSS layout
and some mouseovers. Otherwise, it's a really basic site.
In IE 6, some sections seem to stop rendering before all the content is
displayed in the main middle column. Forcing a mouseover event usually makes
the content "magically" appear.

We really don't know what is causing it (and it's not even particularily
easy to reproduce), and we're kind of at a loss. It's a very odd looking
problem. We're wondering if it's related to floating columns or CSS
mouseovers.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Tony
Serebra Learning Corporation

tony at serebra.com
(also www.easylearning.org)