[thelist] Sungard HTE Click2Gov and CSS

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Tue Nov 1 16:05:49 CST 2005

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has worked with Sungard HTE Click2Gov
modules before? The city where I work is going to be integrating a few
Click2Gov modules for things such as online water bill payments.

Their tutorials on how to change the "look and feel" of their interface to
integrate into an existing site look like they were created sometime before
1999 in the land of font tags and tables. I'd like to use CSS to style
everything and am wondering if anyone has had any prior experience with this
stuff.

Regards,
Ron