[thelist] Project Management

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 01:51:13 CST 2005

Have you tried sidejobtrack?

http://sidejobtrack.com/

It has nice features:

- projects
- estimates
- invoicing
and most importantly
- reporting.

I've just been a member to it so I don't know whether it is the best
of its species but I may migrate from basecamp to it as well.

One more difference from basecamp is
it is totally free with no limitation on number of projects.
(I currently use basecamp's free subscription and I am limited to a
single project only)

Anyway, imho, it's worth giving a try.

HTH,
Volkan.