[thelist] Project Management

Zeljko Dakic mlist at dakic.com
Thu Nov 3 09:09:20 CST 2005

Hope you don't mind this late response, but 'historically' ?! :)

Anyway, you can always use MS Project which is great software for
anything medium and bigger. It usually helps if you go through some
project management book beforehand so you would understand concepts used
(that is for all the PM software).

I used Basecamp succesfully in the past (once). It is nice software,
slightly complicated to get around for clients (as they are suppose to
use it to review progress).

All best,
Zeljko Dakic