[thelist] table join for 4 tables

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Nov 3 20:44:16 CST 2005

	I guess "et cetera" doesn't mean the same thing here that it
does in the rest of the world, eh :)

	As for the well-known fact that implicit inner joins have been
deprecated, is there any good reason to use that arcane syntax beyond
"that's what they say we're supposed to use"?  I'm genuinely curious; is
there a performance gain or other advantage to be had?