[thelist] Who really turns off JavaScript?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 08:29:05 CST 2005

Hi all,

How about a good Friday discussion. Our own version of mythbusters. I just blogged an article
about the question noted in my subject line:

http://www.pixelmech.com/notebook/2005/11/who-really-turns-off-javascript

With Ajax gaining popularity and JS being so integral to a lot of what we do in the last couple
years, I'd really like to get some takes on the subject. Web myth or otherwise? You tell me...but
I say "myth."

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/

A man spoke frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart"! "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

Q: What do you call a muddy chicken who crossed the road two times?
A: A dirty double crosser...