[thelist] Multilingual Sites: Best approach?

Dave Stevens itsallaboutashlee at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 08:38:11 CST 2005

Andreas, Juha, Phil & Kasimir:

Many thanks, your options are preferable to using a
cookie and I'll have a look at each. Much appreciated!

Andrew:

I don't think I've made myself clear to you but thanks
for taking the time to reply. The actual translation
side of things has been sorted, I have fluent speakers
of each language who have worked on the English
content to translate, so no need for the rough and
ready approach of Babelfish.

Dave