[thelist] best free html mail program

Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 16:53:21 CST 2005

GroupMail can do that kind of thing. You create a
plain text message and include an HTML file with
absolute URL's to your images (they must be called
from somewhere as they are not incorporated). The two
messages are independent.

They have a free version, but I don't know about MAC.
Made by Infacta (http://www.infacta.com/).