[thelist] Project Management

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Nov 8 13:45:02 CST 2005

Jan Brasna wrote:
>>http://sidejobtrack.com/
> +1 ... It looks sweet.

Sidejobtrack is nice but it's not a project management app, rather it's
more of an cost-tracking & invoicing tool.

> Next good one is <http://www.sugarcrm.com/> which could satisfy your
> groupware/simplewebprojectmngmt/crm needs.

Hm, I had not considered a CRM solution, but you're right Sugar does
have some interesting PM features, especially with a few add-ons.  I'll
give it a whirl.  I'm also reviewing Double Choco Latte[0], an obscure
but pretty full-featured PM app hosted on sourceforge.  I found it via a
list of open source PM apps[1].

Thanks to all for the responses on- & offlist!

[0] http://dcl.sourceforge.net/features.php
[1] http://proj.chbs.dk/

--
Max Schwanekamp