[thelist] Automatically updating copyright date in JavaScript - fallback?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 09:32:10 CST 2005

--- Christian Heilmann <codepo8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You could set your server to parse .html as .shtml and use SSI
> instead? Is it really necessary to renew the copyright statement, or
> isn't it just *starting* from that year?

I think SSI is not an option (for whatever reason - I don't control these decisions). Apparently
according to our legal counsel, it's necessary. From what I've researched on the web, they are
wrong, but who am I!

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/
"I was in a convenience store reading a magazine and the clerk came up to me and said "This is not a library". so I said, "All right, I will talk louder then!"