[thelist] Weird ASP.NET problem - Link Posted

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 13:43:46 CST 2005

Peter is right about the copy action during the
postback instead of a regular submit.

I found a couple of articles on Microsoft's website
about making changes to the registry and changing some
settings. If that works out, I will email the solution
to the list. In the meantime if anyone else has clues,
please do let me know.

I wanted to thank all of you for taking the time to
look into this.

Asif
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything
would appear to man as it is, infinite. — William
Blake.

http://www.sinletter.com

--- "Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com)"