[thelist] other online email other then SquirrelMail

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Mon Nov 14 13:46:38 CST 2005

What is LAMP based mail? I use IMail which has it's pros and cons.

Dan McCullough wrote:

>I've about had it with SquirrelMail I get more complaints about the
>system and more problems with the system then its worth, anyone have
>any other suggestions for LAMP based online mail systems?

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.