[thelist] [OT] London WiFi

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Nov 15 11:36:39 CST 2005

I'm taking a trip to London in a couple weeks, to visit a friend in
Kentish Town specifically.  Can anyone recommend places with free or
reasonably-priced wifi in the area?  Google is only giving lists of
Starbucks and similar.

Replies offlist please.  TIA!

<tip type="live CSS editing in Win IE 6" author="Max Schwanekamp">
I like editing CSS in Firefox using Web Developer toolbar.  A lot.  Now
there's a tool to accomplish the same thing in Internet Explorer.  Check
out CSS Vista.  Naturally it requires slightly more effort to install
than the Web Developer toolbar, but it works and it's free.
http://www.sitevista.com/cssvista
</tip>
--
Max Schwanekamp