[thelist] CSS Vista (was [OT] London WiFi)

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 15 12:11:33 CST 2005

> <tip type="live CSS editing in Win IE 6" author="Max Schwanekamp">
> I like editing CSS in Firefox using Web Developer toolbar.  A lot.  Now
> there's a tool to accomplish the same thing in Internet Explorer.  Check
> out CSS Vista.  Naturally it requires slightly more effort to install
> than the Web Developer toolbar, but it works and it's free.
> http://www.sitevista.com/cssvista
> </tip>

Your letter implies that this tool allows real-time editing and
previewing in IE only. The web page there claims that this tool actually
does a real-time preview in BOTH IE and Firefox. Now that sounds fabulous.

Only problem is it also says "Wkndows XP only." :(

I will write and request a Win 2K version.

Thanks for the tip!

Hershel