[thelist] Usable Entertainment sites

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Tue Nov 15 18:54:34 CST 2005

er, www.mtv.com ?
I like the Hot 5 tab-based navigation.

--
Dr Stuart Young,       	+64 (0)9-815 4321 x 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz> 	+64 021 183 2846 (mob)
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
Unitec New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
http://tinyurl.com/4956o
(the official URL for my staffpage is too long and complex)
http://blog.stuart.cpanel.unitec.ac.nz/
My Unitec internet and web development blog.
http://www.pixelandgrain.co.nz/
Web development, graphic design and photography

>>> email at timburgan.com 15/11/2005 21:53:32 >>>
Does anyone know of any sites that are good examples of usable
entertainment sites, utilising video on the home page?

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/