[thelist] Authorized.net & Shopping Carts

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:26:17 CST 2005

I believe that CubeCart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart and X-Cart have
Authorize.Net modules already built for them and they are pretty
mature you might want to check those out.  I have done a few
Authorize.Net modules and they are pretty straighforward to create,
you will have to get them approved and tested by Authorize.Net, unless
that has changed.  My advice is if you are not a programmer you will
have better luck working with one of the four carts you mentioned and
using their module/plugin for Authorize.Net and if you have an issue
with the install they might help you install as well, for a fee of
course. :)

Good luck.

On 11/16/05, jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com