[thelist] renewing a .co.uk domain

Alex Beston alex at deltatraffic.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 01:06:45 CST 2005

Dave

>According to my most recent renewal notice for one of my .co.uk domains,
>you have a 30 day period to respond. It sounds like you'll be fine.

 http://www.nominet.org.uk/MakingChangesToYourDomainName/Renewal/index.html

ahh yes, thanks -  absolutely spot on. turns out I can sleep easy tonight.

on the subject of renewing, I had a PR = 6 site that, for the want of
about 20 quid, I lost it because the registrar at the time said "ooh i
have thousands of sites, how am i supposed to know how valuable it is".

 im tempted to buy 10yr domains so that never happens to me again.

page rank 6!!

A.

--

  deltatraffic.co.uk