[thelist] discussion forum

Mike designbase10 at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 17 15:08:08 CST 2005

Thanks Brian, April, Matt and Dave,

 From your posts it would appear that SMF http://www.simplemachines.org/
is the way to go for my situation. I would be reluctant to use phpBB if
it crashes as much as everyone seems to indicate it does as well as the
noted security problems. Yes, I would like to try Invision Board
http://www.invisionpower.com but I would rather avoid any costs at this
point and try out the free SMF http://www.simplemachines.org/ first.

Thanks!

Mike