[thelist] wiki recommendation

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Thu Nov 17 15:39:37 CST 2005

Mike,
I've done some CSS tweaking with Media Wiki and found the code to be
bloated with excessive div's.  I know next to nothing about how the wiki
is coded so maybe those nestings are needed.  Point being that yes it is
pure CSS layout but it's still kind of messy and a chore to become
familiar with.

Rich