[thelist] reporting, line count, many pages, best practices

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz
Thu Nov 17 16:34:28 CST 2005

Hi  Volkan,

Thanks for the in depth question :)

I'm not sure if I grasp everything perfectly, but is a main concern breaking the pages at the right point? I built an in-house time sheeting application a couple of years back which sorted hours against project by project and by team member. Each file was output individually and the css property page-break-before was good for making sure there were no page breaks in the middle of key tables (especially as these files were used for invoicing).

My 2c, sorry if I haven't fully understood what your exact problem is..

Paul