[thelist] Usable Entertainment sites - MTV and firefox

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Thu Nov 17 17:21:32 CST 2005

From: "Paul Bennett" <Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz>
>I had no prob's (Firefox 1.0.7 on Win XP Pro)>

I clicked on video, went to:http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/

" PC Users with Netscape, Mozilla or Firefox: you need to run Internet
Explorer to use MTV Overdrive"

It even has a cute logo link to go download IE.  How nice!

> I did notice a LOT of flash - so make sure there's no issues with your
> flash setup...

Flash normally fine.  Seemed to work well on MTV.

I didn't go much further.  I have a normal user install of FF (fully
updated).  Maybe you have an unusual FF install.  I can't imagine wht I have
done wrong to upset them, ho hum.

Sorry to stray a liitle from the subject.