[thelist] typo3. standards compliant?

Mike designbase10 at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 17 20:15:26 CST 2005

Hello,

I was comparing CMS systems and I have a question about Typo3. Does
typo3 output XML standards compliant code? I noticed in a few typo3
samples and demos that all of the typo3 sites I looked at where
structured with many table tags. I would prefer to have control of the
output of the html and lay out the site with divs instead using CSS.
Does typo3 have this control? Or is it just cooincidental that the typo3
samples and demos I looked at all happened to be coded with table tags?

Thanks

--
Mike