[thelist] css, left and right aligned text on same line

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 11:34:54 CST 2005

Hi ppl

Back to my footer again, I want the privacy bit to be left aligned,
and the copyright bit to be right aligned.

The left aligned bit is default, so I'm trying to get a part of the
text within the same paragraph to right align. align-text: right
doesn't seem to be working, and float: right takes the text I want
right to the next line.

Here's where I'm at:
class="right">&copy;2005 My Company Ltd.</span></p>

and then:

.right	{
		*: right;
	}