[thelist] Using audio on websites

bill bill at first-encounter-design.com
Fri Nov 18 20:41:11 CST 2005

Hi lististos,

I just took on a site design for a band, which will include being able to
sample their music. This is a first-time task for me. I looked at a couple
of sites where you'd click on a title and QT opened and played the song;
looked pretty yucky. Is there a way to do this so that the music will play
in the background or the player will be embedded in a page that retains the
look-and-feel of the site?

If anyone can give me some pointers or point me to some
tutorials/resources/examples, I'd appreciate it lots!

TIA,

Bill Scheider