[thelist] Using audio on websites

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Fri Nov 18 23:47:10 CST 2005

You should be able to find a couple that are able to parse a directory
for music, take specified files, or read XML.

Can offer that for 'nice' inline, integrated audio playing, and fall
back to clickable links to the music file for those who wish to save, or
those who have a preference for using their own externally integrated
player.

Rob