[thelist] help with sticky keys/title bar shrinkage

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Sat Nov 19 00:05:54 CST 2005

Hi guys--

Windows finally got the best of me :(

I accidentally turned on sticky keys by pressing shift a bunch of times
in a row.  I was able to turn them off, but not before my font sizes and
menu bars got fubar'ed.  On EVERY application, the top bar is 1/2 the
height that they used to be.

Has anyone ever seen this before?

Machine is windows xp sp2

here's a sample SS to the problem:

http://tinyurl.com/9mgfr

notice the very top bar how small everything is?

TIA

As an aside, can anyone recommend a very windows-like linux version?
I'm thinking about making the move, but I need a point-and-click gui.
I've played with linspire, and i don't like it...  but something
//kinda// like it that is actually linux would be awesome.