[thelist] MS SQL Server Views Only

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sun Nov 20 20:32:32 CST 2005

Arthur,

The options available within EM are restricted based upon the privileged
granted by the login.  Take a look at defining roles within the database and
assigning privileges and users to roles.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/