[thelist] recommendations for repartitioning windows 2000 server C: drive without data loss.

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Sun Nov 20 23:47:59 CST 2005

 I second Shawn's comments. Partition Magic isn't too bad, but there are
better/easier programs - I haven't tried Knoppix, but have had good
results with ntfsresize on SysRescue (a live CD).

Points to note  defrag first...

Make sure you go trough all the consistency checks - ntfs is pretty
thorough in that regard, scheduling chkdsk bits...

Rob