[thelist] CMS mailing list or forum

Mike designbase10 at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 22 02:23:52 CST 2005

Hello,

I have several questions about open-source PHP CMS systems. I need to
compare three systems: 1.Drupal, 2.CivicSpace version of Drupal and
Typo3. I am looking for a good mailing list (or discussion forum) to
subscribe to in order to compare these three systems. I considered
signing up to the typo3 mailing lists however I would prefer to find a
mailing list that may not be dominated by views of only one CMS.

I have found a couple mailing lists so far which have been helpful:

http://www.opensourcecms.com/

this one may be more for commercial CMS
http://lists.cms-forum.org/mailman/listinfo/cms

Are there any others that could be recommended?

Thank you,

--
Mike