[thelist] Magazine Distribution and Subscription Software

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 23 07:03:28 CST 2005

I am in need of software to manage and administer magazine subscriptions
and distribution. The client is a publisher with several publications.
His clients are private subscribers (subscriptions) and retail outlets
(distribution).

I have not found anything online, but this is a hard term to search on
because 'magazine' and 'publish' are very common words and have more
than one meaning.

Does anyone have any leads?

If not, I will build something from scratch, not a small task.

Thanks,
Hershel