[thelist] [work] Site check [createvillas.co.uk]

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 24 13:32:48 CST 2005

Simon Perry wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just putting the finishing touches to http://www.createvillas.co.uk and
> I would really appreciate some feedback - be it: good, bad, ugly or
> indifferent. Particular areas are browser display issues and general
> usability and features.

Renders fine in FF and IE Win 2K. The quick search box looks funny--like
it's missing color. It's odd that it's all right-justified.

Also the sub-links across the top don't look so nice to me. Also there's
a space between them and the main links.

The letters like Menorca do NOT render well at all--it looks like
they're not dithered well.

Overall, the photo at the top is gorgeous but the rest of the site
aesthetically doesn't seem to match up.

Hershel