[thelist] Keylogging and pin entry fields (and an attempt at a clean solution)

Dejan Kozina dejan at kozina.com
Thu Nov 24 19:48:53 CST 2005

Thank you, that did it! Langridge's book was on my shelf waiting for me
to finish Keith's Dom scripting, so I found out that I should google for
'object literal' at least (DHTML Utopia is better read sequentially, not
  as a reference).
Consider me sold on your book too. This stuff is real fun!

djn

--
Dejan Kozina
Dolina 346 (TS) - I-34018 Italy