[thelist] JavaScript - adding onclick events to links that do not execute (advanced)

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 11:43:47 CST 2005

--- Peter-Paul Koch And Chris H <pp.koch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I copied the code, added an empty ajaxController() function, and it
> worked fine: the links were not followed. I think the bug is in
> ajaxController().

Hmm, right - that makes sense. Let me go have a look, possibly my second parameter is not being
sent as a string. Thanks PPK and Chris.

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/
"I was in a convenience store reading a magazine and the clerk came up to me and said "This is not a library". so I said, "All right, I will talk louder then!"