[thelist] Redirect

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 30 09:49:22 CST 2005

A certain site owns a dozen alternative names. What they want is that
when a user enters an alternativename.com it will change in his browser
to be TheRealName.com and of course he's then at the real site.

The host says these domains have our name servers in place and point to
our network and indeed they all work, they just don't change in the browser.

The site has not yet been released to the public so no one really knows
about any of these names.

What is the best method to achieve this? PHP redirects? mod_rewrite on
this LAMP server box? Something else?

Thank you,
hershel