[thelist] Request to a page shows the page's code rather than it's contents...

Ivo P ipletikosic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:49:41 CST 2005

i have seen a similar behavior with php files, where a request

http://mysite/songs/anypage.php

will display the source php.

Heres how i dealt with it. hope it's of some help I explicitly
indicated in the apache configuration that the .php extension is to be
parsed, the entry below did the trick:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

As for serving index.cfm whenever an invalid path is entered, might be
that you have it configured as the default page:

DirectoryIndex /index.cfm

or you need to specify an 404 error page:

ErrorDocument 404 PageNotFound.cfm