[thelist] Google results report way over the number of indexed results

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Fri Dec 2 04:49:51 CST 2005

But there *are* 10,000 pages.
At some results is says "more results from ...site xxx.." and under
that link you can find the other pages from the same site. That makes
the other 9,000 results. So the total is 10,000 but you see 1,000
unless you click on the "more" links.

Pieter
http://www.roosensdesign.com

Op 2-dec-05, om 11:20 heeft Chris Hayes het volgende geschreven: