[thelist] [Slightly OT]Issue tracking *and* project management

marcus m-lists at bristav.se
Mon Dec 12 08:08:10 CST 2005

Jan Brasna wrote:

> ... we came across mostly PHP solutions :)

So have we...

>>Also remember that it should have a slick and polished look-n-feel
>

> It's an implementation issue, anyone can make them look more usable and
> clean.

I know that. The problem is that we don't have much time to fix it. Our
order book is more than filled so we don't have time for these kinds of
internal projects (which is a nice problem but still a problem...).
That's why I'm looking for something that looks nice and have as much
functionality as possible out-of-the-box (we have a couple of contenders
now since we started to look for groupware).

>>I'm not that into PHP so I can't say if it depends on PHP itself or
>>if it's bad programmers
>

> It depends on the programmer itself and his approach and responsibility.

It usually is.

/Marcus