[thelist] weather forecasts for website

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Mon Dec 12 15:56:54 CST 2005

Hi all-

I'm looking to be able to provide current weather information on the city
website I maintain for our area.

Musts:

1. no ads (link backs to the full weather site are fine, but no third party
2. customizable look and feel (perferably css)
3. Flash or Javascript based is ok
4. In a perfect world, I'd be able to customize it to fit in a sidebar width
of 200px, but that's not a deal breaker.
5. Free would be good, but I'll consider any good suggestions, fee based or
otherwise.

I've checked out AccuWeather for starters, but am not really thrilled with
their limited ability to modify the look and feel, nor their use of font
tags, etc.

TIA for any suggestions.

Regards,
Ron