[thelist] replacing a broken image with a default image

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at THERMON.com
Wed Dec 14 13:39:26 CST 2005

[snip]
Is there a way to have any broken image on my site to be replaced by a
default image? And, the default image would have to exist in different
sizes. I found a way to do it in asp, but we don't use that. Is there any
other way? HTML, Javascript, Java, server-side...?
[/snip]

You can use JavaScript to test for the existence of the image, if it does
not exist then you can replace with a default image. There will have to be a
test for each image