[thelist] Excel to WWW

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Fri Dec 16 07:56:47 CST 2005

Hi Y'all,

My buddy has an excel spread sheet that has about 2000 calculations on
it. Basically on tab 1 you answer about 65 questions. Then, the excel
does the work and spits out a bunch of numbers. In this case it's buying
real estate.

Now it may be my ignorance talking here, but the only way I know how to
transform this thing into a web app is to take each cell one by one,
figure out how that number was generated, then write a php function for
it. Sooner or later I'll have a web version of this.

Is there any easier way to skin this cat?

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com
http://www.lexjet.com