[thelist] Excel to WWW

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at THERMON.com
Fri Dec 16 08:05:03 CST 2005

[snip]
Now it may be my ignorance talking here, but the only way I know how to
transform this thing into a web app is to take each cell one by one,
figure out how that number was generated, then write a php function for
it. Sooner or later I'll have a web version of this.

Is there any easier way to skin this cat?
[/snip]

Make the spreadsheet downloadable. You can zip it and place a link to it on
the web server in under 2 minutes. Of course, if you are planning to
maintain the data in a database it isn't an option.