[thelist] JavaScript Form Submit w/ Text

Casey aspnet at thecrookstons.com
Fri Dec 16 13:32:03 CST 2005

I'm using a simple text link to submit a form.  The actual value of the text
link (in this case 'cust_name') is being submitted just fine.  But, I can't
get other values to submit.  The value of selectCN, for example, doesn't get
passed.  View Source confirms that <%=selectCN%> is populating correctly, so
that's not the problem.

I also tried including this in the javascript function with no luck:
document.resortData1.selectCN.value = '<%=orderByCN%>' ;

<form name="resortData" method="post"
action="sales_prospectNEW.asp?view=defined&id=<%=pid%>" >
    <input type="hidden" name="selectCN" value="<%=selectCN%>" />
    <input type="hidden" name="sortby" />
style="font-size:9pt;">Name</a>
</form>

<!--
function sendResortBy ( selectedtype )
{
  document.resortData.sortby.value = selectedtype ;
  document.resortData.submit() ;
}
-->
</script>