[thelist] Test Please

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Wed Dec 21 16:18:33 CST 2005

> Sorry, but my brain is gone for the day,

> Can any of you CSS gurus tell me why this works very nicely in IE, but
> not in a Mozilla based Browser?
>
> http://www.lexjet.com/lexjettest/defaultnew.asp
>

> Thanks,

> Rob Smith
> LexJet

Rob-

First off, you need to declare a doctype. You can read about doctypes at the
links below:

[0] http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=RenderingMode
[1] http://www.quirksmode.org/css/quirksmode.html

Once you've added the appropriate doctype to the page, you'll want to
validate the CSS and HTML, fix any errors there, and then re-check in all
browsers.

After that, we should be able to help you with any css rendering problems.
Or you could sign up to the CSS-Discuss[2] list for css specific help.