[thelist] I need a new registrar!

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 08:58:07 CST 2005

 Hi all,

 It's time for me to get a new registrar. For some time I have been with gandi.net. I've been a bit put off by their technology not improving and a few other minor things. Anyways - who does everyone use? I want one place to have all my domains which has a friendly and effective online control panel, the whole deal. Also want an established company, not a new one - and preferably a U.S. company.

 Thanks for your suggestions.

 Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/http://www.crossandthrone.com/

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: That driver just insulted me! The man says: You go right up there and tell him off go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you.